Full Watch Just Another Girl on the I.R.T. (1993) Without Downloading Online Streaming Full Blu-ray 3D Movie

Full Watch Just Another Girl on the I.R.T. (1993) Without Downloading Online Streaming Full Blu-ray 3D Movie Movie Full 1080p Without Downloading Online Streaming
User Rating: 8.2 out of 10 ★ From 6072 Users
Overview Full Watch Just Another Girl on the I.R.T. (1993) Without Downloading Online Streaming Full Blu-ray 3D Movie (1993):
Chantel Mitchell, a hip, articulate, black high-school girl in Brooklyn, is determined not to become "just another girl on the IRT" (the IRT is one of NYC's subway lines). She dreams of medical school, a family, and an escape from the generational poverty and street-corner life her friends seem to have accepted as their lot. But personal and sexual challenges confront Chantel on her way to fulfilling these dreams.Casts of Full Watch Just Another Girl on the I.R.T. (1993) Without Downloading Online Streaming Full Blu-ray 3D Movie:
Ariyan A. Johnson, Kevin Thigpen, Ebony Jerido, Chequita Jackson, Jerard WashingtonIf You Think You Know Her, Think Again.
Movie Element
Title: Full Watch Just Another Girl on the I.R.T. (1993) Without Downloading Online Streaming Full Blu-ray 3D Movie
- Released: 1993-01-01
- Genre: Drama
- Date: 1993-01-01
- Runtime: 92 Minutes
- Company: Truth 24 F.P.S., Miramax
- Language: English
- Budget: -
- Revenue: -
- Plot Keyword : Drama
- Homepage:
- Trailer: Watch Trailer
- Director: Nelson George, Leslie Harris, Leslie Harris, Leslie Harris, Jack Haigis, Erwin Wilson, Eric Sadler, Richard Connors



0 Comments